As a general practice firm, we have witnessed both tragedy and triumph in the lives of our clients and in their cases throughout the years. Our attorneys and staff are compassionate and helpful, and we can provide thoughtful and experienced service for each and every legal matter.
Serving our clients is our top priority; we keep an open line of communication and clearly explain the process for each legal matter. We respond to all phone calls and e-mail inquires in a timely manner. Whether we are working with a family to draft a will or preparing for an exhaustive litigation case, we and our staff work to ensure that every detail is covered.
We strive for excellence and take pride in thorough, careful work. This determination and perseverance is why we are one of Minnesota’s oldest and most distinguished law firms.
Our practice areas include:
- Bankruptcy Law: In many cases, it’s possible to eliminate your credit card debt, keep the home you live in, and keep the car you drive. We can also stop annoying and harassing phone calls from creditors.
- Family Law: In addition to traditional divorce, we offer our clients the opportunity to avoid court with collaborative divorce or divorce mediation. We can also help with child custody and support in paternity cases and with adoptions.
- Business Law: Our law firm helps clients create the appropriate business entity, draft contracts, and resolve business and employment disputes.
- Real Estate Law: We are experienced at handling both residential and commercial real estate transactions of many types.
- Civil Litigation-Personal Injury: We are seasoned civil litigation attorneys who have represented individuals, families and businesses in order to resolve their cases in court. We zealously pursue compensation for clients harmed by another.
- Criminal Defense: We fight to defend the rights of clients who are charged with a crime.
Read more about our attorneys and their particular areas of emphasis here.